Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TRAGEDY: Pfizer Vaxx Permanently Disables 6 Year Old

The kid can’t breathe on its own…

This is the worst crime against humanity.

Join Our Telegram channel here: https://t.me/TheTrueReporter

Why did the FDA authorise the use of these deadly jabs? Innocent kids are dying.

“Carrie Peterson-Edberg’s 6-year-old son Milo has received a tracheotomy and continuous ventilation due to the Pfizer shot,” Stew Peters reported during his show.

“Due to Milo’s medical complexity and some complications, doctors felt it necessary to pressure Carrie into consenting that Milo be given the shot. Shortly after, he had trouble breathing which escalated quickly into life support and extensive testing. Now, 6-year-old Milo has to re-learn how to walk and eat.”

Carrie Peterson-Edberg went on the shot to talk about Milo’s refusal to acknowledge the dangers of this vaccine.

“I was more concerned with him getting the Flu versus Covid because the number of children getting COVID is not very high at all,” Carrie told Stew. “But, when we were in the hospital, the doctor talked me into it and said ‘we’re already here so if there’s any complications, we’re in the hospital, this is the best place to get it so I went against my feelings and agreed to have it and the next day I was calling 911 because he wasn’t able to breathe on his own.”

A bio weapon?

“These people know exactly what they were doing, and it pisses me off that the evil here is just being shoved under the rug,” Stew told Carrie. “And now people like Milo and people like the 16-year-old Ramirez, baseball phenom who’s now dead in a grave because of these people, and I think that they all need to be tried, indicted and tried, and fried and executed in front of the entire world for everybody to see – and that’s not hyperbolic, they’re killing our kids, and they’re doing it on purpose.”

Source: The True Defender
    "Know thyself and thou shall know all the mysteries of the gods and of the universe"
Working...
X