Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Early Vaccine Adopters Suffer Injuries, Struggle to Get Proper Care: ‘Worst Experience of My Life’

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Early Vaccine Adopters Suffer Injuries, Struggle to Get Proper Care: ‘Worst Experience of My Life’

A small number of COVID-19 vaccine recipients have reported adverse effects but some of the earliest report lingering health issues.

There were 4,041,396 first doses of Moderna COVID-19 vaccine reportedly administered in the United States as of January 10, according to the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention. Of those, adverse events after getting the Moderna jab were submitted to the Vaccine Adverse Event Reporting System (VAERS) for 1,266 people. A CDC report said 108 of those people were further reviewed and researchers determined ten of them suffered the severe reaction of anaphylaxis.

Myocarditis (inflammation of the heart) has been documented in young males, more often after the second dose of a vaccine than the first, according to the Myocarditis Foundation. The foundation website explains that about 81 percent of myocarditis reactions to vaccination fully recovered from their symptoms, while noting the data was extracted from a limited data set.

Most vaccine recipients expected the process to be safe and uneventful, confident in the medical community’s advocacy for them. It is probably no comfort to experience an adverse reaction to shots that are shrugged off by most other people and be told it is a rare occurrence. A Sunday report in “The Epoch Times” detailed the experiences of some early vaccine trial participants or early recipients of the vaccine.

Retired gastroenterologist, Doctor Danice Hertz reportedly received Pfizer’s vaccine on Dec. 23, 2020, shortly after the Food and Drug Administration granted it an Emergency Use Authorisation. She told The Epoch Times she began experiencing adverse reactions about a half-hour after her jab.

“My face started burning and tingling and my eyes got blurry,” Hertz said, adding she also felt faint. She reportedly became so sick she feared she would die, as she suffered severe face pain, chest constriction, tremors, twitching extremities and ringing in her ears.

“I felt like someone was pouring acid on me,” the Los Angeles resident said.

Utah preschool teacher Brianne Dressen reportedly suffered so much after getting AstraZeneca’s COVID-19 vaccine in November 2020 she would often sit silently in a dark room.

“My little girl, she sings all the time,” Dressen reportedly said. “And, I couldn’t have her around me at all because sound was so unbearable.” She added her young son would try to comfort her by holding her hand, which she said was painful. She recounted how even her teeth became so sensitive it hurt to brush them. “So it’s like all of my sensory facets just overloaded.”

“It was the worst experience of my life.”

Source: ResistTheMainStream
    "Know thyself and thou shall know all the mysteries of the gods and of the universe"
Working...
X