Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

If Covid Does Not Exist, What Is Making People Sick?

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• If Covid Does Not Exist, What Is Making People Sick?

New Zealander, Dr. Sam Bailey explains the real reason people are getting sick - and it is nothing to do with the fake Covid-19 virus pandemic.

I agree with Dr. Bailey, the Covid-19 virus does not exist. I reached that conclusion over 1 year ago. Not because I have a medical background, which I don't, but because when I considered and analysed all the data produced, it is the only logical conclusion. It is much harder to prove something does not exist than to prove that it does.

My suspicions were raised right at the beginning of the pandemic when I saw the following video:

A person who collapses unconscious cannot put their arms out to save themselves - so this video is staged. Other videos of "bodies in the street" could be created by a 12 year old with a mobile phone, so they are not proof of anything.

Also note that this is not a static camera - it is hand-held. What are the chances that someone was videoing this man from a distance and just happened to catch him "falling"? But the world was taken in by this obviously fake video and people see what they want to see.

Then there is the Canadian citizen who was taken to court for violating Covid mandates. He challenged the government to prove the existence of Covid-19 and they couldn't - he won his case.

To date, not a single person or organisation can prove that they have isolated the Covid-19 virus - a requirement for being able to produce a real vaccine. In fact one of our Universities got caught out claiming that they had isolated the Covid-19 virus - guess that didn't work out so well for them huh!

g
    "Know thyself and thou shall know all the mysteries of the gods and of the universe"
Working...
X