Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

"Throw Me in Jail" - EU Officials Slam COVID Passports, Medical Tyranny in Stunning Press Conference

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• "Throw Me in Jail" - EU Officials Slam COVID Passports, Medical Tyranny in Stunning Press Conference

1 Nov 2021

A group of European Union officials is pushing back against forced vaccinations and COVID restrictions imposed across the continent by an increasingly tyrannical ruling class

Members of European Parliament (MEPs) from at least four countries have banded together to voice staunch opposition to violations of the "basic human rights" of citizens of European nations.

Led by MEP Cristian Terheş of Romania, the faction has delivered scorching speeches during recent press conferences.
    MEPs start gathering to defend fundamental rights of EU citizens and oppose mandatory vaccination and the Green Certificate @SincicMEP @ladyonorato @AndersonAfDMdEPhttps://t.co/IubXP3nFiH pic.twitter.com/CKaxokx7C9

— Cristian Terhes MEP (@CristianTerhes) October 21, 2021

Footage from a presser in Brussels on Saturday has gone viral, racking up hundreds of thousands of views across multiple platforms.

"I will not be reduced to a mere guinea pig by getting vaccinated with an experimental drug. And I will most assuredly not get vaccinated because my government tells me to, and promises, in return, I will be granted freedom," said MEP Christine Anderson of Germany.

"Let's be clear about one thing: No one grants me freedom, for I am a free person. So I dare the European Commission and the German government to throw me in jail. Lock me up and throw away the key for all I care, but you will never be able to coerce me into being vaccinated if I, the free citizen that I am, choose not to be vaccinated."

Anderson concluded by warning health passports are the first step towards an "insufferable Chinese social credit system."

Italian MEP Francesca Donato echoed similar sentiments, stressing the fact that rights of Europeans are being crushed by compulsory health passports to work, travel, shop, and simply exist as free people.

MEP Ivan Sinčić of Croatia defended medical freedom, asserting Europeans are entitled to choose their own therapies, even for COVID-19.

He also called for financial penalties imposed upon Europeans who 'violate' COVID restrictions to be removed and refunds provided to all who have been fined.

"They are not going to stop, my friends, but they must be stopped. This is not going to stop by itself. It will spread. It will come to your door. It will blackmail your life, every piece of your life," Sinčić urged.

"I call upon all the free people of Europe to resist the Digital Green Certificate wherever you can. Fight for your rights."

MEP Terheş closed the presser with blistering condemnation of fellow E.U. officials who claim to represent the "most democratic institution" while stripping the "fundamental rights" of Europeans and forcing them to fund their own medical slavery.

"The question I address not only to you in the Parliament, but to every European citizen, to ask your own governments: Were you properly informed about what is going on?" Terheş asked. "Because we had many debates at the beginning of this year in Parliament, where we demanded full access to contracts signed between these companies that produce the vaccines and the European Union."

Holding up heavily-redacted copies of said contracts, Terheş continued, "So you're imposing a medical product upon European citizens without them knowing what's in these contracts? Not only do they not know, but we [MEPs] don't know."

"I want to show you some of those pages and you tell me if it's okay for European citizens to be exposed to this situation where they can't go to work, can't go into a store, can't take their kids to school, cannot travel freely from one country to another, unless if one is vaccinated with one of these products."
    REPORT: Big Pharma forced the World's Governments to sign SECRET AGREEMENTS. - Prohibited from sharing details with the public. - Romanian MEP Cristian Terheș pic.twitter.com/v0B1eH5qIK

— New Granada (@NewGranada1979) October 30, 2021

"As a former U.S. president said, 'Freedom and liberty is only one generation away from extinction.' We are living in that type of time right now, and it is our duty and our call to fight for liberty," Terheş concluded.
    "Know thyself and thou shall know all the mysteries of the gods and of the universe"
Working...
X