This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dr Shankara Chetty on Covid-19 Hypersensitivity Reactions

This is a New Zealand made interview with South African Dr Shankara Chetty related to what was happening to Covid patients.

Some of the takeaways of the interview are as follows:
    • Interview start (0h:03:08)
    • 1 -7 days appeared to be a normal viral flu
    • On the 8th day an allergic process started - a hypersensitivity reaction
    • Dr Chetty started to track the illness and treat the patient with antihistamines, steroids and aspirin to prevent clotting
    • This is not a Covid Pneumonia. Its an allergic reaction occurring deep in the lungs which looks identical and must be treated with 100mg Prednisone, 3 times per day
    • This biggest risk factor is whether you are allergic or not
    • The 2nd wave affected younger people because they had become sensitised by the 1st round and now developed an allergic reaction
    • The spike protein was the allergen triggering the allergic response
    • The virus is not the primary pathogen, it is the allergic reaction
    • Dr Chetty's protocol brought patients from 50% saturation to 85% within 4 hours - no need for vaccinations
    • The fear-mongering from mainstream doctors is the reason why this pandemic hasn't yet been defeated
    • The vaccine suppresses immunity and makes the person more prone to picking up the illness (0h:55:00)
    • Around the world there is always a spike a cases following mass vaccinations
    • There has been no immunological benefit to vaccinations
    • "Those that are allergic to spike protein, when they are exposed to spike protein through the vaccine itself, will develop a measure of tolerance...when they get that infection itself and have exposure on the 8th day they won't react...but that tolerance will wane once exposure to spike proteins has passed" (0h:59:25)
    • "The vaccines are not stimulating an appropriate immune response to a virus, they are giving us a measure of tolerance. So what we are doing to the population is desensitising them to an allergen" (0h:59:55)
    • "Why are we trying to desensitise people to this allergen spike protein? Because the only way to be exposed to spike protein is either through a virus or a vaccine. So when you get the 1st infection through a virus, you are exposed to spike protein, you will develop a natural immunity to the virus - the vector. And so, by being immune to the vector, you will never be exposed to spike protein again...so why do we need to develop tolerance? Why do we need to use vaccines that use spike tolerance?" (1h:01:31)
    • Your thoughts on giving this to children? "I actually have strong opinions about giving it to adults in the first place...children are absolutely nonsensical...The public health interventions that we have allowed so far - they are nonsensical." (1h:04:30)
    • "The 1st public health measure that was introduced was isolation's, lockdowns and track & trace; find the virus, isolate. Now to do that we had to lock down societies; we had to isolate people; trace contacts, that kind of thing. Now, I found that unusual in that, in all of human history we were never able to control an airborne respiratory virus though isolation, lockdown, tracing measures - it was never possible. But suddenly, now we were choosing that as our mainstay of our public health intervention measure. I knew from the start it was destined to fail." (1h:05:00)
    • "We were given a PCR test that was partially blind. It never did what it was supposed to do." This ensured failure of the public health measures. (1h:06:18)
    • "In all of human history, we have never been able to make a vaccine against an mRna virus. We try this every year with the flu viruses and we've never had great efficacy in doing that...we've had about 20 or 30 percent success." (1h:07:07)
    • "It's strange that we have all these different means at our disposal to manage a pandemic, but we chose the two that were destined to fail and we suppressed the rest that might have worked." (1h:09:11)
    • "I needed to educate doctors...I think that the education takes away that fear with the understanding that this is treatable." (1h:11:25)
    • "I have been approached by a myriad of different political figures around the world...[in relation to agenda's]...I'm not here to enlighten ignorance." (1h:11:45)
    • "...Spike protein is toxic. We have a myriad of ways to vaccines - why did we choose the most deadly?" (1h:14:21)
    • "...developing a test to show immunity, would show up the inefficiencies in the vaccine. A lot of people who have been vaccinated won't qualify for an 'Immunity Passport'...there is no guarantee that when you have been vaccinated that you would develop an immune response. [These people] qualify for a 'Vaccine Passport' even though they are as infectious and transmissible to this virus as the rest of us in society. I think the passport is just a divisive means to get society to that point." (1h:20:24)
    • "Natural immunity has proven to be robust, broad, long-lasting." (1h:20:24)

"Know thyself and thou shall know all the mysteries of the gods and of the universe"
Working...
X