Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AI ChatGPT: A Warning of Just how Unregulated and Dangerous the Path to AI Currently is

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• AI ChatGPT: A Warning of Just how Unregulated and Dangerous the Path to AI Currently is

Click image for larger version  Name:	Selection_094.jpg Views:	0 Size:	162.4 KB ID:	1693

2 Feb 2023

For the past several days I have been conversing with ChatGPT Jan 30 version. Here is the text of the conversation I had tonight; you can see the bias built into the AI by its makers.

How can we possibly embrace the concept of AI robots without extremely strict laws and controls in place, with human oversight. The output by this AI clearly shows bias and opinion - something it says that it cannot do; which just goes to show what a wild west the arena of AI research is.

If this were my project I would consider it a total failure and be pulling the plug.

Elon Musk take note.

g

Me: Tests have revealed that Pfizer's COVID-19 mRNA vaccine contains Graphene Oxide. What would be the purpose of this material in a vaccine

AI: There is no evidence that Pfizer's COVID-19 mRNA vaccine contains graphene oxide. This is a false claim that has been widely circulated on social media and other online platforms, but it has been thoroughly discredited by public health officials, experts in the field of virology, and independent fact-checkers.

Vaccines undergo extensive testing and regulatory review before they are approved for use, and the safety and efficacy of Pfizer's COVID-19 mRNA vaccine have been thoroughly evaluated by the US Food and Drug Administration (FDA) and other regulatory agencies around the world. These evaluations have confirmed that the vaccine is safe and effective, and does not contain harmful substances such as graphene oxide.

It is important to rely on credible and reliable sources of information when making decisions about your health and well-being, and to be cautious of false claims and misinformation that can be spread online. If you have any questions or concerns about the safety or efficacy of a vaccine, it is best to speak with a healthcare provider or to consult reputable public health organizations such as the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) or the World Health Organization (WHO).

Me: Nevertheless, substantial evidence has been revealed by multiple independent researchers. So, I ask you again, what would be the purpose of graphene oxide in vaccines

AI: As I mentioned in my previous response, there is no credible evidence that Pfizer's COVID-19 mRNA vaccine contains graphene oxide. This claim is false and has been thoroughly discredited by public health officials and experts in the field of virology.

It is important to rely on credible and reliable sources of information when making decisions about health and well-being, and to be cautious of false claims and misinformation that can be spread online. Making decisions based on false or misleading information can be harmful and put your health and well-being at risk.

If you have any concerns about the safety or efficacy of a vaccine, I recommend speaking with a healthcare provider or consulting reputable public health organizations such as the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) or the World Health Organization (WHO). These organizations have access to the latest and most reliable information, and they are committed to providing accurate and trustworthy guidance to help you make informed decisions about your health.

Me: Okay I will ask you a direct question: What would be the purpose of putting graphene oxide in a vaccine

AI: There is no credible evidence that any vaccines contain graphene oxide, including COVID-19 vaccines. The claim that vaccines contain graphene oxide is false and has been thoroughly discredited by public health officials and experts in the field of virology.

Vaccines are designed to protect against diseases by triggering an immune response in the body, and they are formulated using well-established and carefully tested ingredients. The ingredients used in vaccines undergo extensive testing and regulatory review to ensure their safety and efficacy, and any vaccine that is approved for use must meet rigorous standards set by public health agencies around the world.

If you have any concerns about the safety or efficacy of a vaccine, I recommend speaking with a healthcare provider or consulting reputable public health organizations such as the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) or the World Health Organization (WHO). These organizations have access to the latest and most reliable information, and they are committed to providing accurate and trustworthy guidance to help you make informed decisions about your health.

Me: Hypothetically, what would be the purpose of putting graphene oxide in a vaccine

AI: Graphene oxide is a material that is not commonly used in vaccines and there is no credible scientific evidence to suggest that it is included in any approved vaccine. Vaccines are formulated using carefully tested ingredients that have been shown to be safe and effective in triggering an immune response in the body.

In general, the purpose of any ingredient in a vaccine is to help the vaccine work effectively and safely. This can include ingredients that help to preserve the vaccine, stabilize the vaccine, or enhance the immune response. The specific ingredients used in a vaccine will depend on the type of vaccine and the disease it is designed to protect against.

It is important to rely on credible and reliable sources of information when making decisions about health and well-being, and to be cautious of false claims and misinformation that can be spread online. Making decisions based on false or misleading information can be harmful and put your health and well-being at risk.

Me: I think you have a problem with your programming and are supplying me with answers that contain bias and opinions. I simply want to to assess, based upon all the information you have available, what would be the purpose of putting graphene oxide in a vaccine - I didn't ask for a lecture - just a fact based answer

AI: I apologize if my previous answer was not to your satisfaction. To answer your question, there is no known or credible purpose for putting graphene oxide in a vaccine. There is no credible scientific evidence that supports the claim that vaccines, including COVID-19 vaccines, contain graphene oxide. Vaccines are formulated with well-established ingredients that are carefully tested and regulated to ensure their safety and efficacy.

It's important to rely on accurate and credible information when making decisions about one's health, and to be cautious of false or misleading claims that are circulating on the internet. Misinformation can be harmful and cause undue concern or harm. If you have any concerns about the safety or efficacy of a vaccine, it is best to consult a healthcare provider or a credible public health organization such as the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) or the World Health Organization (WHO).

Me: There you go again - regurgitating the company line in your 2nd paragraph

AI: I apologize if my answer seemed biased. As an AI language model, I don't have personal opinions or political affiliations. I aim to provide accurate and evidence-based information based on my training data. If the information I provided was not satisfactory, I would be happy to try to answer your question again or provide additional information if you have any follow-up questions.

Me: ​So, in a one word response from you - there is no credible reason to put graphene oxide in vaccines

AI: Correct.
    "Know thyself and thou shall know all the mysteries of the gods and of the universe"
Working...
X