Alberta Premier Apologises to Unvaccinated Citizens

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Alberta Premier Apologises to Unvaccinated Citizens

Alberta premier apologises to unvaccinated citizens, considers dropping all lockdown prosecutions

Moments ago our Rebel News reporter, Selene Galas, asked the new Alberta premier if she’d apologise to unvaccinated people who were bullied by the government.

By Rebel News, 22 October 2022

https://www.rebelnews.com/huge_alber...nvaccinated_ci tizens_considers_dropping_all_lockdown_prosecution s?

When she was campaigning to be the new premier, Danielle Smith had promised to do so. Today, Selene asked her when she’d actually do so. And Premier Smith’s reply was amazing.

I can apologise right now. I’m deeply sorry
    she said. She proceeded to give a heartfelt apology
    for anyone who was inappropriately subjected to discrimination as a result of their vaccine status, I’m deeply sorry. For any government employee that was fired from their job, because of their vaccine status, and I welcome them back if they want to come back
    Even more amazing than the heartfelt apology, Premier Smith said she was seriously considering granting a legal amnesty to any Albertans charged with lockdown offences — as in, dropping all the charges! This is very exciting. Alberta is now the first jurisdiction in Canada — perhaps even in the world — to apologise to its unvaccinated citizens for discriminating against them.
    "Know thyself and thou shall know all the mysteries of the gods and of the universe"
Working...
X