French General Pays Tribute to AntiVaxxers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• French General Pays Tribute to AntiVaxxers

French general pays tribute to the AntiVaxxers: “They seem normal, but they are superheroes”
    Frontnieuws, 16 Sep 2022
    (https://www.frontnieuws.com/franse-g...n-superhelden/)

Even if I were fully vaccinated, I would admire the unvaccinated for having withstood the greatest pressure I have ever seen, including from husbands, parents, children, friends, colleagues and doctors
    Frontnieuws reprints the text in which Christian Blanchon (in the title photo), general of the French army, pays tribute to those who have resisted the enormous pressure of the forced vaccination.

Over the past two days, French Army General Christian Blanchon’s formidable message to the unvaccinated, published 10 Sep 2022 in Medias-presse.info, has also been circulating on social networks.

After more than two years of contempt, insult and threats against the “pure-blooded”, these words are the best tribute that can be paid to them.

Below is the translation.

General Christian Blanchon’s Message in Tribute to the Unvaccinated

They’re there, by your side. They seem normal, but they’re superheroes.

Even if I were fully vaccinated, I would admire the unvaccinated for having withstood the greatest pressure I’ve ever seen, including from spouses, parents, children, friends, colleagues, and doctors.

People who are capable of such character, courage and critical ability undoubtedly embody the best of humanity.

They can be found everywhere, in all ages, education levels, countries and opinions.

They are of a special kind; they are the soldiers that every army of light wishes to have in its ranks.

They are the parents every child would like to have and the children every parent dreams of.

They are beings above the average of their societies. They are the essence of the peoples who have built all cultures and conquered horizons.

They did what others couldn’t, they were the tree that withstood the hurricane of insults, discrimination, and social exclusion.

And they did it because they thought they were alone, and believed they were alone.

Excluded from their families’ Christmas table, they have never seen anything so cruel. They lost their jobs. They lost their careers. They ran out of money… but they didn’t care. They suffered immense discrimination, charges, betrayal and humiliation… but they carried on.

Never before in humanity has there been such a casting. We now know who the rebels are on planet Earth.

Women, men, old, young, rich, poor, of all races and all religions, the unvaccinated, the elect of the invisible ark, the only ones who managed to resist when everything collapsed.

It’s you, you passed an unimaginable test that many of the toughest Marines, Commandos, Green Berets, Astronauts and Geniuses failed to pass.

You are made of the material of the greatest that ever lived, those heroes born among common people who shine in the dark.

– Christian Blanchon, General of the French Army

General Christian Blanchon, 58, born in Paris in 1964, attended the military school of Saint-Cyr and taught at the staff school of Compiègne before commanding the first paratrooper regiment in Toulouse. He has participated in foreign operations in Lebanon, Chad, Central Africa and Kosovo. He is closely associated with the political movement Les Patriotes, chaired by Florian Philippot.
    "Know thyself and thou shall know all the mysteries of the gods and of the universe"
Working...
X