Latest News: Pfizer Knew its Covid-19 Vaccine Would Kill Thousands

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Latest News: Pfizer Knew its Covid-19 Vaccine Would Kill Thousands

Pfizer knew its Covid-19 "vaccine" would kill thousands, internal documents reveal, that the FDA tried to have sealed until 2097.

Deaths almost exclusively in Vaccinated!

Week 10 Vaccine surveillance report. UK GOV!

Test shows Graphene Oxide contained within Nurofen tablets.

I got the Pfizer vaccine on the 21 September 2021. Everything was fine other than the standard sore arm and lethargy. I got the 2nd Pfizer vaccine on the 18th of October 2021. Everything was all fine until a week later I experienced a stomach flu but it was then back to normal.

5 weeks later, It was 1am in the morning and I had woken up scratching my arm to a rash that had appeared suddenly, I took some antihistamine and thought that I had just been bitten by something. Over the period of 2 weeks, the rash progressively got worse and spread from my arm to my entire body. Out of the chance that it was my bed, I changed the mattress over but it still didn't improve.

Triple Jabbed Surgeon having Adverse Events while performing surgery putting patients lives at risk.

Good work Australian Government for putting the sick innocent and most vulnerable lives at an even greater risk even while in hospital.

Biggest fraud against humanity - viruses have never been isolated.

So if there is no Covid-19 virus, how have so many people become sick?
    1. Poisoning of city water supplies is one possibility and so easily done. It would only take a few people per country to create the "pandemic" we saw at the beginning, then the "vaccine" takes over.
    2. Common cold or seasonal flu; this normally kills 500 Kiwi's every year. Try and find the flu stats for the past 2+ years, it has all but disappeared. This then raises an even bigger question: If there are no viruses, what exactly is the seasonal flu??? Do we refer back to Point 1?
    3. The "vaccine". This is well documented now and there is a clear link showing vaccine related injuries and deaths.
    4. Masks: This is also now well documented that the persistent wearing of masks causes a great deal of harm to the wearer with absolutely no evidence that it protects you or anyone else. It causes germs and other harmful pathogens to remain inside the mouth instead of being expelled. It also causes a buildup of CO2 which lowers the uptake of oxygen to the body.

Test shows the radiation levels in a PCR test.

"Know thyself and thou shall know all the mysteries of the gods and of the universe"
Working...
X