Amongst the Covid Brainwashed - This is Where I Find Myself

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Amongst the Covid Brainwashed - This is Where I Find Myself

In the midst of all this Covid madness, I find myself wondering what most brainwashed people must be thinking.

Having discovered very early in the piece that Covid-19 was a massive hoax on a global scale and that the "vaccine" is the worst human rights crime ever perpetrated on mankind, I find I am one of the people in the drawing below looking across at all the brainwashed following the narrative.

Cannot people think for themselves? Take, for example, masks. Simple logic would tell you that they cannot possibly work and it is, in fact, junk science. But people blindly wear them out in the street, in their cars, even swimming. What are they thinking??

I get it that you have to wear it in most shops or the drones won't let you in - but I wear it below the nose so that I can breathe normally and I don't wear it in shops who don't care. They, at least, are thinking.

As for the fake "vaccine" - A Deep State bio-weapon that I am sure was meant to be more lethal than it is. But they are so incompetent, they couldn't even get that right - and just as well, because judging by the uptake, if it had been any more lethal we would be looking at 50-90% fatality rates depending upon which country you are in. Certainly here in New Zealand we would be looking at death rates in the high 70%.

The information is out there for people to find. If they just looked they would see just how dangerous the so-called "vaccine" really is. From my own experience two people from my own workplace have died from the vaccine and two others are mildly to seriously ill from it. What will it take to wake people up? At this point I just don't know.

Click image for larger version

Name:	This is where i find myself.jpg
Views:	115
Size:	216.4 KB
ID:	932

g
    Attached Files
    "Know thyself and thou shall know all the mysteries of the gods and of the universe"
Working...
X