This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Reasons Why I Won’t be Taking the Vaccine

Here in New Zealand Pfizer is the vaccine of choice. Here are the reasons I won't be taking it:

1. I have already had "Covid-19"

I got sick when I was in the USA just before 1st lockdown, and I recovered naturally after I returned home. I had done a lot of travelling through various airports, including Denver and LAX, but I didn't notice any symptoms until I had arrived back in NZ.

It was unpleasant for about 3 days, but my immune system functioned as it should and I had a full recovery. So to take a vaccine now would destroy the immunity I now enjoy – along with all the risks of taking this vaccine.

Looking back, I suspect I had a case of the seasonal flu.

2. Vaccine makers are immune from prosecution

If they make a vaccine that injures or kills anyone they cannot be held accountable unless they did something criminal.

3. The checkered past of vaccine companies

The four major companies who are making COVID vaccines are/have either:
    1. Never brought a vaccine to market before COVID (Moderna and Johnson & Johnson)
    2. Are serial felons (Pfizer, and AstraZeneca)
    3. Are both (Johnson & Johnson)
    4. Moderna had been trying to “Modernize our RNA” (thus the company name) for years, but had never successfully brought any product to market. How nice for the company to get a major cash infusion from the government to keep trying.
    In fact, all major vaccine makers (save Moderna) have paid out tens of billions of dollars in damages for other products they brought to market when they knew those products would cause injuries and death — see Vioxx, Bextra, Celebrex, Thalidomide and opioids as a few examples.

If drug companies wilfully choose to put harmful products in the market — when they can be sued — why would we trust any product where they have no liability?

Three of the four COVID vaccine makers have been sued for products they brought to market even though they knew injuries and deaths would result.

Johnson & Johnson has lost major lawsuits in 1995, 1996, 2001, 2010, 2011, 2016, 2019 (For what it’s worth, the company’s vaccine also contains tissues from aborted fetal cells, perhaps a topic for another discussion).

Pfizer has the distinction of the biggest criminal payout in history. The company lost so many lawsuits it’s hard to count. You can check out its rap sheet here. Maybe that’s why Pfizer is demanding that countries where they don’t have liability protection put up collateral to cover vaccine-injury lawsuits.

AstraZeneca has similarly lost so many lawsuits it’s hard to count. Here’s one. Here’s another…you get the point. And in case you missed it, the company had its COVID vaccine suspended in at least 18 countries over concerns of blood clots, and it completely botched its meeting with the FDA with numbers from their study that didn’t match.

And apparently Johnson & Johnson (whose vaccine was granted Emergency Use Authorization in the U.S.) and AstraZenca (whose vaccine is not approved in the U.S.), had a little mix up in their ingredients … in 15 million doses.

4. The ‘data gaps’ submitted to FDA by vaccine makers

When vaccine makers submitted their papers to the U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA) for the Emergency Use Authorisation (which is not the same as a full FDA approval), among the many “data gaps” they reported was that they have nothing in their trials to suggest they overcame that pesky problem of vaccine enhanced disease.

They simply don’t know if the vaccines they’ve made will also produce the same cytokine storm (and deaths) as previous attempts at such products.

As Dr. Joseph Mercola points out …

Previous attempts to develop an mRNA-based drug using lipid nano particles failed and had to be abandoned because when the dose was too low, the drug had no effect, and when dosed too high, the drug became too toxic. An obvious question is: What has changed that now makes this technology safe enough for mass use?”

If that’s not alarming enough, here are other gaps in the data — in other words, there is no data to suggest safety or efficacy regarding:
    1. Anyone younger than age 18 or older than age 55
    2. Pregnant or lactating mothers
    3. Autoimmune conditions
    4. Immuno-compromised individuals
    5. No data on transmission of COVID
    6. No data on preventing mortality from COVID
    7. No data on duration of protection from COVID
    8. No data for people who have already recovered from COVID
    In case you think I’m making this up, or want to see the actual documents sent to the FDA by Pfizer and Moderna for their Emergency Use Authorisation, you can check out this, or this respectively. The data gaps can be found starting with pages 46 and 48 respectively.

5. No access to raw data from trials.

Would you like to see the raw data that produced the “90% and 95% effective” claims touted in the news? I would, but the companies won’t let you see that data.

As pointed out in the BMJ, something about the Pfizer and Moderna efficacy claims smells really funny. There were “3,410 total cases of suspected, but unconfirmed COVID-19 in the overall study population, 1,594 occurred in the vaccine group vs. 1,816 in the placebo group.”

Wait … what? Did they fail to do science in their scientific study by not verifying a major variable?

Could they not test those “suspected but unconfirmed” cases to find out if they had COVID? Why not test all 3,410 participants for the sake of accuracy?

Can we only guess they didn’t test because it would mess up their “90-95% effective” claims?

Would it not be prudent for the FDA to expect (demand) the vaccine makers test people who have “COVID-like symptoms,” and release their raw data so independent third parties could examine how the manufacturers justified the numbers?

It’s only every citizen of the world we’re trying to get to take these experimental products — why did the FDA not require that? Isn’t that the entire purpose of the FDA anyway?

Good question. Foxes guarding the hen house? No liability. No trust.

6. No long term safety testing

With products that have been on the market only a few months, we have no long-term safety data.

In other words, we have no idea what this product will do in the body months or years from now — for any population.

7. No informed consent

Most people don’t know that these vaccines, including the Pfizer vaccine being distributed in New Zealand, are not approved, they only have Emergency Use Authorisation (EUA). They are still in clinical trials. The trial subjects are the human population. This non-informed consent breaches our own Human Rights Act.

8. Enforced vaccination will be unlawful. Even if the government legislates changes in employment law that makes it legal for employers to separate employees who refuse any vaccine mandates – it will still be unlawful and this will surely play out in court rooms at some point. That is not a side of the fence an employer wants to be sitting on. A judgement against even a single employer would have far reaching implications on all businesses that took part in this practice and potentially have a massive financial impact. Imagine trying to explain that to your shareholders!

9. Under-reporting of adverse reactions and deaths

According to a Harvard study (commissioned by the US government), less than 1% of all adverse reactions to vaccines are actually submitted to VAERS.
    While the problems with VAERS have not been fixed (as you can read about in this letter to the CDC), at the time of this writing, VAERS reports over 2,200 deaths from the current COVID vaccines, as well as close to 60,000 adverse reactions.

If those numbers represent only 1% of the total adverse reactions (or .8% to 2% of what this study published recently in the JAMA found), you can do the Math — but that equates to somewhere around 110,000 to 220,000 deaths from the vaccines to date, and a ridiculous number of adverse reactions.

You definitely didn’t see that on the news!

That death number would currently still be lower than the 424,000 deaths from medical errors that happen every year (which you probably also don’t hear about), but we were not even six months into the rollout of these vaccines at this time.

If you want a deeper dive into the problems with the VAERS reporting system, you can check out this or this.

10. The vaccines don’t stop transmission or infection

This gem was finally admitted by Covid Minister Chris Hipkins to the NZ media in the last week of October 2021.

Are these vaccines not supposed to get us back to “normal”? Nope that was never the intention despite what was said in the NZ media.

Why do you think we’re getting all these conflicting messages about needing to practice social distancing and wear masks after we get a vaccine? The reason is because these vaccines were never designed to stop transmission or infection. I refer you again to the papers submitted to the FDA I linked to above which show that the primary endpoint (what the vaccines are meant to accomplish) is to lower your symptoms.

So we are taking a vaccine that:
    1. Doesn’t stop transmission
    2. Doesn’t stop you from getting the infection
    3. Has an efficacy rate of only 0.84%
    4. Makes you suffer the side effects of taking the vaccine + booster
    5. Exposes you to all the risks of taking an experimental treatment
    and the best it can do is lower your symptoms! So why are we being forced to take it?

11. The overall survival rate from Covid is 99.74%. No worse than the seasonal flu.

12. The vaccine efficacy rate is only 0.84%

Pfizer, whose vaccine is used here in New Zealand, reported that its vaccine showed a 95% efficacy, explained the documentary, entitled "COVID Shot or Not?" That sounds like it protects you 95% of the time. But that’s not actually what that number means.

That 95% refers to the ‘relative risk reduction’ (RRR), but it doesn’t tell you how much your overall risk is reduced by vaccination. For that, we need ‘absolute risk reduction’ (ARR).

In the Pfizer trial, 8 out of 18,198 people who were given the vaccine developed COVID-19. In the unvaccinated placebo group, 162 people out of 18,325 got it, which means that even without the vaccine, the risk of contracting COVID-19 was extremely low, at 0.88%, which the vaccine then reduced to 0.04%.

So the net benefit, the absolute risk reduction, that you are being offered in the Pfizer vaccine in 0.84%

13. The virus continues to mutate. This diminishes the effectiveness of vaccines requiring endless boosters. Is this really what you want to sign up for? The "virus" is most likely just the seasonal flu.

14. The executives and board members at Pfizer are on record that they have not taken their own treatment, despite all the fanfare and assurances. They are claiming that they would consider it unfair to “cut the line”. This is a preposterous excuse, and it takes balls of steel to even say such a thing. Such a “line” is a figment of their own imagination; if they hogged a couple of injections for themselves no one would cry foul. Besides millionaires have never been known to wait in line with us peasants when it comes to getting what they want.

15. The establishment media have accepted this preposterous excuse without question or concern. Moreover, they laud Pfizer’s executives for their supposed self-sacrifice in not taking their own experimental treatment until we go first. Since they consider us such fools, I do not trust them, and do not want their new treatment.

16. There is an intense propaganda campaign for people to take this treatment. Politicians and celebrities are taking selfies of themselves getting injected (perhaps in some cases pretending to get injected or just receiving saline), the media is hyping this as the coolest, smartest, most happy and fun thing to do. It is the most widespread marketing campaign in history. We are being called the worst sort of names. We are being told that we believe in crazy conspiracies, that we are against science, that we are selfish, that we are murderers, that we don’t care about the elderly, that it’s our fault that the government continues to impose draconian restrictions on the public. It’s all because we don’t want to get injected with an experimental treatment, no questions asked. This is not at all appropriate for any medical treatment, let alone a brand new one, and it makes me stop and question it all – hence this investigation and report.

17. We are being pressured in various ways to get injected, which violates medical ethics and the very foundations of a democratic society. The best way to get me not to do something is to pressure me to do it.

Many people have died after receiving these vaccines – including perfectly healthy. An FAA whistle-blower reported that the latest high profile deaths came on board 2 separate American Airlines flights. In one the captain complained of chest pains and died in his seat. On another flight, the 1st Officer had a similar medical event and also died in his seat. Both aircraft landed safely. Both pilots had received their vaccine doses within 3 weeks of the flights and died as a result of blood clots that affected their hearts. American Airlines have in-house reports that indicate that 12 pilots in the last month died within 3 weeks of getting the shot. A 13th pilot, he added, died in-flight of hyper-toxicity to polyethylene glycol, a toxic chemical in antifreeze that also appears as an adjuvant in Covid-19 vaccinations.

18. Vaccine passports and the vaxxed vs unvaxxed debate has created a 2-tier society that is far worse than any perceived racism. Imagine if you substituted out the words “Unvaccinated Persons” for the words “blacks” or “homosexuals” on a shop sign that reads: “Unvaccinated persons will be restricted from entering these premises” – there would be rioting in the streets, the premises would be firebombed and government leaders would be strung up from the nearest lamppost. This is a shameful time we live in. We are better than this.

19. Censorship and the complete absence of scientific debate. Where were all those robust debates put on by the NZ public health officials, broadcast on every media channel?
    Where were the NZ media asking all the hard questions raised in this document and demanding answers from politicians or their heads when they failed the “sniff” test?

Where was 3Now investigative reporter Patrick Gower who was so into the Meth trade and the Christchurch Mosque murders – but has been totally silent on vaccinations?

Where was the NZ Medical Association when the subject of enforced vaccinations came up – the very thing they swore as doctors never to do? What happened to all the therapeutic alternatives that have been available and proven over decades? -- Crickets!

Are you starting to see a picture here? Something is just not right.

I do, however, know where all the great international minds in medicine, virology, International law, epidemiology and economics have been – they were being threatened by government officials, fired from their positions, suppressed by a corrupt mainstream media, having their websites shut down and losing access to their social media accounts.

Where was our media when the narrative changed every media conference by our government officials? They had and still have no idea as to an exit strategy and are just “winging” it. One of the two answers are in this document and is relatively straight forward.

20. Where is the peer reviewed scientific evidence showing that:
    1. Masks actually work, and
    2. Social distancing is effective, and
    3. Lockdowns work
    That’s right – there is none.

That is why I won't be taking this vaccine anytime soon!

G
    Last edited by g; 06-01-22, 16:16. Reason: Additional information
    "Know thyself and thou shall know all the mysteries of the gods and of the universe"
Working...
X