Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Would the Real Jacinda Ardern Please Stand Up

Part 1

When you see a national figure on television or on the Internet, you would think you would know them when you see them. But not everything is always as it seems.

Take the New Zealand Prime Minister, Jacinda Ardern, for instance. Here is a 28 Sep 2021 photo of her:

Click image for larger version  Name:	2-dot-(18-04-2018)-jacinda-ardern-3.jpg Views:	0 Size:	191.1 KB ID:	1173
    Image 1

This is what she looked like, below, when she was of school age and another image of her to the right:

Click image for larger version  Name:	2-Ardern-Young.jpg Views:	0 Size:	107.9 KB ID:	1178
    Images 2 & 3
    Here she is again, this time on her latest trip to the USA at the White House in June 2022 to meet US President Joe Biden:

Click image for larger version  Name:	NH_PMMeeting_HarrisBiden_AWA_010622_xFST31_0130-0530_frame_305439%2B%25281%2529.jpg Views:	0 Size:	208.1 KB ID:	1179
    Image 4
    Those of you with eagle-eyes may have spotted something unusual. Look at her neck just below the Adams Apple. In the top 2 images she has 2 distinct moles, but in image 4 above at the White House in 2022 she only has 1 mole. This is not an anomaly of this particular image, there are a significant number of these images around. Some have 2 moles; others have only 1.

So what does this mean? Logically it means there are two "Jacinda Ardern's" - one real, the other her double. The double being the person who only has 1 mole, given that the photo of her as a child has 2 moles.

One way to prove this is to use facial recognition software that compares data points mapped on specific areas of the face. In this particular instance I compared image 1 to image 4 and the software only finds an 84.8% match - what I can say is that within the limits of the technology I currently have at my disposal - these are two different women.

Finger prints would be a definitive way to prove 100% that these are 2 different people - but I don't have those!

When you place both images side by side you can see the subtle differences between the two images - but this definitely looks like two distinct people.

Given those facts, the obvious questions here are:
    1. Why is Ardern's double in the USA, and
    2. Where is the real Jacinda Ardern?
    In Part 2, below, I will run the same analysis over Joe Biden. No points for guessing what I found!

G
    "Know thyself and thou shall know all the mysteries of the gods and of the universe"

Part 2

Take a look at these two images of Joe Biden. The top image was taken some years ago when he was Vice President under Obama and first appeared on the Internet on 3 July 2009.

Click image for larger version  Name:	oldjoebiden.jpg Views:	0 Size:	239.6 KB ID:	1181
    Image 1

The next image first appeared on the Internet on 16 Oct 2021 and is the image everyone is most familiar with as "President Joe Biden":

Click image for larger version  Name:	fakejoebiden.png Views:	0 Size:	486.2 KB ID:	1182
    Image 2

Image 1 is the real Joe Biden; image 2 is the fake or double. A forensic search of the Internet for images of Joe Biden reveal that the real man has not been seen in public since ~Jan-Mar 2019.

The differences between the two photos is immediately obvious, not requiring the use of forensic software: Firstly, both photos are the correct way around using the lapel pin as reference. The USA flag is correctly represented and always worn on the left side.

Notice the ears; more specifically the ear lobes. They are completely different in both images - no further analysis required.

So we also have two obvious questions here:
    1. Where is the real Joe Biden?
    2. Why is a fake Joe Biden standing in as President?
    In Part 3 we will look at the meeting of Ardern and Biden that was said to have taken place at the White House - have a guess at what I found!

G
    "Know thyself and thou shall know all the mysteries of the gods and of the universe"

Comment

Part 3

The fake Whitehouse as shown below is an 80% replica of a portion of the real Whitehouse. This was constructed because Joe Biden has been blocked from entering the real Whitehouse by the military who man its entrances and are loyal to Donald Trump who is still the Commander-in-Chief. The military have retained possession of the nuclear "football" so that Biden cannot launch nuclear missiles. Papers on the Oval Office desk have laid undisturbed since Donald trump left office back in Jan 2021.

The mainstream media, including Fox News, are a party to this deception and broadcast as if in the real location.

So what we have here is a fake New Zealand Prime Minister, visiting a fake US President at a fake Whitehouse - what a cluster! You can't make this stuff up!

G

Comment

Working...
      X