Professor David Bellamy: Climate Change Is Absolute Nonsense

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Professor David Bellamy: Climate Change Is Absolute Nonsense

Professor David Bellamy was a botanist and environmental campaigner who knew the climate change agenda and the associated taxes raised by it was a scam.

DB was saying all this years ago before the current mania, but became a person who was “forgotten” due to his well considered opinion that the climate change agenda was a money-spinning hoax. He points to activity within sun cycles which accounts for all fluctuations in weather cycles and long and short term seasonal changes. The “global warming agenda” is all about money and power.

Bellamy did not say or think the right things.

I'm sceptical about man-made climate change. There's absolutely no proof that carbon dioxide will kill us all. It's not a poison, it's the most important gas in the world. Carbon dioxide is an airborne fertiliser. How can farmers grow increasing amounts of food without a rise in CO2?
    The 80-year old environmentalist and former broadcaster, admitted that his scepticism signalled the end of his career as he had known it.
    From that moment, I really wasn't welcome at the BBC
    They froze me out, because I don't believe in global warming. My career dried up. I was thrown out of my own conservation groups and I got spat at in London
    Mr Bellamy said things first began to change in 1996 when he spoke out against wind farms during one of his regular appearances on Blue Peter.

That was the beginning really, from that moment, I was not welcome at the BBC
    I worked with the Wildlife Trusts for 52 years and when they dropped me, they didn't even tell me. They didn't have the guts. I read about it in the newspapers. Can you believe it? Now they don't want to be anywhere near me. But what are they doing? The WWF might have saved a few pandas, but what about the forests? What have Greenpeace done?
    Mr Bellamy's wife Rosemary admitted that they had both been devastated by the developments.

It did upset us terribly, but we pretended not to be upset, didn't we David? The best thing to do was not to talk about it. So we didn't. It's been very difficult, because he does feel strongly about things
    Mr Bellamy insisted that he had no regrets about being so outspoken and had not changed his opinions about global warming.

I still say it's poppycock. For the last 16 years, temperatures have been going down and the carbon dioxide has been going up and the crops have got greener and grow quicker. We've done plenty to smash up the planet, but there's been no global warming caused by man. If you believe it, fine. But I don't and there's thousands like me
    He added:

Who cares if they've put me on the back burner? I can still talk to my flowers, which are all fine and growing amazingly and say, “Thank you very much, David!
    David J. Bellamy OBEPhDBSc (born 1933) is an English professor, botanist, author, broadcaster and environmental campaigner.

David Died on 11 December 2019 and will be greatly missed by all those who loved and respected him. RIP.
    "Know thyself and thou shall know all the mysteries of the gods and of the universe"
Working...
X