Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Ukraine: I witnessed war crimes. All of them were committed by the Ukrainian army

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ukraine: I witnessed war crimes. All of them were committed by the Ukrainian army

I take full responsibility for what I say. While in Ukraine, I witnessed war crimes. All of them were committed by the Ukrainian army. But in France we don't talk about it!
    The French ex-military Adrien Boke, author of the book "Get up and go thanks to science", went to Ukraine on a humanitarian mission and spent three weeks there. Upon his return, he conveyed the truth about the crimes he had witnessed in Ukraine.

When I returned to France from Ukraine, I was shocked: TV channels invite as experts people who have not been to Ukraine and do not know anything about what is happening... Between what I hear from the TV screen and what I saw with my own eyes is an abyss.

Azov fighters are everywhere. With neo-Nazi stripes. It shocks me that Europe is supplying weapons to neo-Nazis.

I witnessed how the Ukrainian military shot through the knees of captured Russian soldiers and shot in the head higher-ranking officers.

I have personally seen American cameramen making fake footage from the scene of the events, staging.

The Armed Forces of Ukraine hide ammunition in residential buildings at night, without even informing the residents. This is called using people as a shield.

"Bucha" was staged. The bodies of the dead were moved from other places and deliberately placed in such a way as to produce a shocking footage.
    Full interview in French at the link: here
    "Know thyself and thou shall know all the mysteries of the gods and of the universe"
Working...
X