Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• And The Hits Just Keep On Coming...

A writer on Telegram has reported the following:

What kind of la-la land are people living in where they're persecuting, attacking, judging and character assassinating those knowing these vaccines are poisonous genocide who can so perfectly and robotically ignore all the death they cause?! Fucking psychopaths.

From the FB group Died Suddenly. Can't even speak openly or it all gets cancelled.

My good friend/neighbour of 25 years got the vaccine on a Friday. Monday wakes up and is blind one eye. Tuesday goes to Ophthalmologist and is referred to Neurologist- Wednesday-goes to Neurologist who promptly sends him to the ER. He goes to ER and is sent home with an anti-inflammatory and pain pills-no blood work-no scans-no x-rays - basically said he had anxiety.

His wife mentioned he had just rec'd the vaccine and was promptly shut down by the "medical professionals". While walking towards the door--he drops in the ER waiting room and has a full on stroke. Long story short--they admit him--blood clots galore-and he died. The hospital is not some rinky dink rural hospital. This was Stanford in Palo Alto
    My list is long I don’t even know where to start
    • I know 3 people right now with bladder cancer that are all young (under 50) and all had the shots
    • my father in law had 7 strokes after 2 shots
    • mother in law had a series of small strokes after 3 shots
    • my husband lost 2 friends to sudden heart attacks after 3 shots (both under 50 yrs old)
    • my family friend went from healthy to bad MS and can’t take care of himself anymore after 2 shots
    • brother got a weird rash that still hasn’t gone away after 2 shots
    • another friend had a weird rash that lasted 2 years now after 2 shots
    • husbands good friend has stage 4 liver cancer after 3 shots
    • my 12 year old son saw a girl have a seizure in class
    • friend 40 yrs old had a massive seizure, no history seizure ms ever before. Dr told him it might be his hormones ?!?!
    • friends roommate in her 20’s had major stroke, might not survive. Still unsure
    • good friend got an autoimmune of the bladder after 2 shots. She realised right away it was from the vaccines
    • 2 people with appendix issues. One did not make it other is a child and had surgery
    • my mums friend was watching TV with their daughter (mid-40’s) and she died suddenly. No explanation. They didn’t even think it was all the vaccines 🥵

All this shows me is that the medical professionals are in on this crime on a global scale.

g
    "Know thyself and thou shall know all the mysteries of the gods and of the universe"
Working...
X