Pfizer Vaccine Damaged Healthcare Worker to Unvaccinated Friends:
I Totally Commend You: I Wish I Was One of You
1 August 2022

A healthcare worker who claims she was injured by the Pfizer COVID vaccine she was required to receive as a condition for employment, and now suffers from CIDP (Chronic Inflammatory Demyelinating Polyneuropathy) which she says has changed her life completely, recently went public to answer a question that apparently others in her social media network have asked her: "What do you think about people who have refused the COVID vaccine?"

As we have recently reported, young, previously healthy doctors in Canada have been dying in mass recently, where COVID-19 injections, including boosters, are required as a condition for employment.

So when one of them actually survives their COVID-19 shots, and has a message they want to take public, I think it is good to give them a voice to warn others.

This woman who is not identified in the video, nor the place she worked (I am assuming that her injuries have maybe caused her to have to quit working and collect disability), starts out by saying:
If I had to do it all over again, I would never have gotten the vaccine
She fully admits that she received the COVID vaccine because she "believed" what the medical authorities and media were saying. She apparently did not take any time at all to investigate the other side of the story, and potential side effects.

She started out mocking those who were the ones refusing the shots, but she noticed that the unvaccinated among her friends were the ones who were not getting sick, and those who did recovered quickly.

So now she says:

I have totally changed my mind. They were the smart ones. They were the ones who didn't wear the masks. They were the ones that hung around each other and never caught it – never spread it.

The ones that aren't (vaccinated), I totally commend you, and I wish I were one of you. I think very highly of you.

I'm upset with myself. No job is worth it.
https://healthimpactnews.com/2022/pf...re-one-of-you/