Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Vaccinated vs Unvaccinated

21 Oct 2021

When you compare posters done by a "vaxxed" (my bother-in-law) vs the "unvaxxed" (okay - this was me), there are 2 different styles in play.

"H" in his "Anti-Vaxxer" poster, chose not to deliver any facts, instead preferring sarcasm and insults. To me this just demonstrates he, like many, many people, did not do any research before injecting themselves with an untested, unproven, unapproved, largely ineffective, and a proving to be increasingly dangerous vaccine.

If you think about it - "cancel culture" is the main weapon of choice for the corrupt main-stream media. They produce no supportable facts in any arguments they make and shut down dissenting opinions by shadow banning and calling those people "conspiracy theorists" or worse. All their "reporting" is biased because the reality is - there are no more real journalists; they are left-wing activists and the mouth-pieces of their deep-state owners.

By contrast, every point on my "Vaxxed" poster relates to either a witnessed event with evidence or produced by peer-reviewed science - with a touch of facetiousness to get the point across.

The point is: do your own research before getting "the jab" - its your life. Everyone has access to the same information I present in this forum. Trusting the Government to think for you and make the right decisions is just not an option you should be taking, because all the evidence is showing they are getting it wrong - all of it.

One thing I do know though is: the truth will come out eventually.

g

H
    My brother-in-law "H" did the poster above; mine is below.

Click image for larger version  Name:	AO_hero_image_M01_sub sector_Life Sciences_Vaccines1.png Views:	0 Size:	750.8 KB ID:	147
    "Know thyself and thou shall know all the mysteries of the gods and of the universe"
Working...
X