Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lawsuit Against the Foreign Correspondent’s Club of Japan

by Benjamin Fulford

The fake pandemic is “High Treason contrary to The Ten Nuremberg Codes by the international medical industrial complex
    MI6

This writer is taking personal action as can be seen in this letter I sent to the Foreign Correspondent’s Club of Japan:

Lawsuit against the Foreign Correspondent’s Club of Japan

This is to let the FCCJ know that I will be suing them for 10 million yen for slander, loss of reputation and for preventing me from attending press conferences. The FCCJ board did so by trying to force me to wear a mask without providing scientific justification for the need to do so.

If you wish to prevent a lawsuit - which the club will lose - you must make a public apology to me for trying to force me to wear masks and end the mask policy and other “pandemic” related measures.

Since you are supposed to be a press club, I recommend that one of your members call (as I did) the Japanese Ministry of Health and Welfare to ask them if they have scientific proof the COVID 19 (Certificate Of Vaccine ID 2019) virus that is the justification for the mask-wearing policy exists. You will find out they do not.

Also, FYI, the reason “COVID” mysteriously vanished in Japan is because I filed criminal charges with the Marunouchi Police Department against the hedge fund KKR. The police were provided with evidence that all the “COVID positive” test results were fraudulently created by them. In addition, they were shown evidence that all the COVID patients and deaths occurred at hospitals they own. They were also provided evidence that a certain Robert Rothschild filed a patent in 2016 (three years before the supposed pandemic started) for a method to detect COVID 19. Subsequent law enforcement activity has forced them and their complacent government stooges to stop manufacturing a fake pandemic to force vaccines on the Japanese people.

We will also be filing criminal charges against the Japanese government because carrying out medical treatment (vaccination) based on lies is a war crime according to the Nuremberg code.

Also, I will be publishing this letter on my website (which has over 30 million page views per month) to make sure you do not try to sweep this affair under the carpet.

BenjaminFulford.net is a geopolitical news and discussion website from reporter and investigative journalist Benjamin Fulford.

Reports are based on information from a broad range of sources including the yakuza, MI6, the Freemasons, the CIA, the KGB, Mossad, the triads, the Chinese government, Japanese military intelligence, etc.

"Know thyself and thou shall know all the mysteries of the gods and of the universe"
Working...
X